About Supremia Dentistry
Our philosophy – advanced dentistryOur practice is founded on the pillars of excellence in advanced dentistry. We provide individualized care, because every patient is unique. With a strong focus on preventive care, we go a step beyond simply repairing dental problems. We look at why the problem occurred, and how we can ensure it does not happen again.
What our patients say about our Advanced Technology:
Advanced technologyWe want to bring you the very best that dentistry has to offer. The driving force behind technological advancement is Dr. Suh's desire to provide you with dental treatment that can be performed in a more efficient, effective, comfortable manner. Dentistry is a rapidly advancing field; therefore, Dr. Suh routinely invests in new technology, keeping our practice at the forefront of cutting-edge innovations to the benefit of you, our patient!
- Tekscan- A computerized diagnostic tool used to help Dr. Suh in identifying and treating problems with your bite.
- DIAGNOdent – This laser cavity-detection system allows us to diagnose and treat cavities at the earliest stages. This means fewer visits and a more conservative treatment!
- K-7 – The premier tool in neuromuscular dentistry, this device provides a plethora of precision data regarding jaw functionality, for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment of TMJ/TMD.
- MICROLUX Transilluminator- Designed to assist in the diagnosis of cavities and cracks; this system reduces the amount of x-rays needed, and allows Dr. Suh to accurately treat you, the patient.
- Periodontal Therapy – Dr. Suh's hygienists utilize the most advanced equipment, knowledge, and techniques to provide you with exceptional preventative dental care and effective painless periodontal therapy.
- Oral DNA- A non-invasive, comprehensive approach to addressing periodontal disease (gum disease). No more painful, aggressive scraping, salivary testing allows Dr. Suh to treat patients comfortably and effectively.
- Digital x-rays- Our innovative system gives us an image instantly, which allows faster, results that are more accurate, and more comfort for our patients. Digital radiography reduces radiation by up to 80%!
- Laser dentistry – One of the greatest developments of the modern dental practice, lasers provide fast, effective, and often completely painless alternatives to many traditional techniques.
- Digital Photography- Dr. Suh uses a high definition digital camera to assist in the diagnosis, treatment, and documentation of all of our phases and types of treatment.
- Digital Impressioning- Avoid messy dental impressions and multiple visits. E4D is a leader in digital impressioning and in office milling. See our Same Day Dentistry section for more information.
- Myo Tronics- Myo Tronics equiptment allows Dr. Suh to quickly and predictably treat TMJ issues, or use this state of the art computer to design a new bite for you.
- Specialized Training - Each year Dr. Suh and his team complete hundreds of hours of specialized training to ensure you receive the most effective treatment in the most comfortable way.
- Porcelain Technology- Metal Free Technology has allowed Dr. Suh to treat patients esthetically with their health in mind while still providing strength for many years.
- Whitening Technology- Many options for whitening have allowed patients with varying degrees of darkness and stain to be proud of their smiles!
- Orthodontic Technology- Options like 6 Month Smiles allows Dr. Suh to treat patients in as little as a few months. Being a premier provider of Invisalign, Dr. Suh has completed cases ranging from basic simple treatments to cases that are more complex.
- Laser Contouring Technology- In the place of traditional painful methods, Dr. Suh is able to offer patients solutions to a less than perfect smile with faster healing time and little to no discomfort at all.
- Sedation Therapy- with specific monitoring equipment and small pills (not IV), you can wake up with a new and healthy smile! No Pain! No Noise! Convenient, one appointment dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment!
- Entertainment Technology- You can catch up on you favorite shows, or listen to music while having your dental work done. I Pods and Quiet Comfort headphones are available at your request.
- Creature Comforts- Custom Tempur-pedic pads line every chair for your comfort. Warm hand towels, fuzzy blankets, and Quiet comfort headphones are available to all patients.