Wake Forest dentist: Lifelong habits, good experiences established with pediatric patients
Restorative services are readily available through Wake Forest area dental practices. When it comes to repairing the smile, it is important for patients to know that they have a wide range of options. Replacing missing teeth is a common concern for individuals who want to address the possible negative effects it can have on the smile. Missing teeth can cause existing teeth to shift, result in the inability to improve function, and can assist in maintaining the aesthetics of the smile. Patients are welcome to speak to their dentist about using implants to replace a tooth or help in stabilizing dentures.
Tooth implants are one of the most desirable ways of repairing the smile. While there are other options available, including dentures and dental bridges, dental implants are the shining star of restorative dentistry because of the many benefits. Some advantages of dental implants include:
- Permanency – dental implants are known to last a lifetime with proper care and regular maintenance through a dental professional at least twice a year.
- Beauty – dental implants are often restored with a dental crown that is made to match the rest of the teeth for seamless integration and a natural look.
- Strength – because dental implants are placed during oral surgery into the jaw bone, they have better strength and stability than any other dental restoration solution available.
- Value — though dental implants are more costly than dentures and dental bridges, they have much more value over the years.
- Function — dental implants act as a natural tooth root and functions as a natural tooth does.
- Affordability — many dental insurance companies will cover some of the cost of dental implants as they are considered a quality restoration for missing teeth and can repair function and beauty.
Dr. Edmond Suh of the Wake Forest area is interested in teaching patients about the many ways in which tooth restoration can occur through his practice. He welcomes new patients in the area to take charge of their smile and speak to a dental professional such as himself to learn about dental implants and other alternatives that can be used to repair and restore the way the mouth functions and appears. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Suh today.